Christmas is near and we are once again appealing to our clients, contacts and friends for gift donations to help vulnerable families and children in the local area.
In the coming weeks we’ll be collecting presents to give to charities and children’s services in Blackburn, Bury, Accrington and Burnley, and this year we would love for as many people as possible to get involved, share their love for Christmas and support this very worthy cause.
If it’s not too much trouble, and you are able to make a donation, we would be extremely grateful for your support. Your gift donations will be provided to local children who are unlikely to receive any gifts at all, helping transform their Christmas into something very special.
Please see below all the details:
– Gifts should be new, unopened and around the value of £10
– Gifts can be for children / teenagers of any age or gender
– Gifts can be wrapped or unwrapped (if wrapped, please provide guidance on gender and age range)
– Gifts shouldn’t contain confectionery or alcohol
– Gifts can be dropped off at any of the PM+M offices (Blackburn, Bury or Accrington) between 8:30am – 5:00pm Monday – Friday
If you would like to get involved, we kindly ask that you please donate your gift on or before Friday 10 December.
A reminder of our office addresses can be found at the end of this blog, but if you need anything else or have any questions, please feel free to get in touch with our marketing team on 01254 679131 or via email at email@example.com.
Many thanks in advance for your kind donations, we are extremely grateful for your support!
PM+M Blackburn office
New Century House
Greenbank Technology Park
PM+M Accrington office
The Old Tannery
PM+M Bury office
Waterfold Business Park