Expense claims are a part of running any business, from fuel to office supplies and everything in between. However, a what should be simple task of reimbursing employees can quickly turn into a laborious, paper work nightmare.
Well, not anymore. Recently Xero launched their new Xero Expenses to tackle several issues within Xero. The new function will run along aside the existing and gives accountants, bookkeepers and small businesses all the tools needed to process expense claim simply and efficiently.
- Faster expense capture – Reduces the need to keep paper receipts, a quick picture taken on a smart phone can be automatically scanned in.
- Push notifications – To keep businesses, employees and advisors up to date with claims from anywhere.
- More flexible user permissions – Giving complete control of who can view, submit, and approve an expense claim for or on behalf of someone else.
- Simple and intuitive workflows – Making it easy to monitor, review and approve any unpaid expenses.
- Greater insights and powerful analytics – Helping businesses to understand their spending habits and patterns with a detailed and real-time understanding.
If you have been using classic expense claims in the six months prior 10 July 2018, you can continue using it for the foreseeable future. However, you’ll also be able to try out Xero Expenses for free until 28 September 2018.
For any further information, help or advice with Xero, please do not hesitate to contact us on 01254 679131 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.