Christmas is just around the corner and we are once again appealing to our clients, contacts and friends for gift donations to help less fortunate children in the local area.
In the coming weeks we’ll be collecting presents for Blackburn, Burnley and Bury Children’s Services, and with 2019 being PM+M’s 100th year, we want to make this year’s Christmas present appeal our most successful yet!
If it’s not too much trouble, we would really appreciate your support and would love for as many people as possible to get involved. Your gift donations will be really appreciated and will help to transform Christmas for a local child, who may otherwise not receive any presents at all.
All the details are below:
– Gifts should be new, unopened and around the value of £10
– Gifts can be for children / teenagers of any age or gender
– Gifts can be wrapped or unwrapped (if wrapped, please provide guidance on gender and age range)
– Gifts shouldn’t contain confectionery or alcohol
– Gifts can be dropped off at any of the PM+M offices between 8:30am – 5:00pm
If you would like to get involved, please donate your gift on or before Thursday 12 December.
A reminder of our office addresses can be found at the bottom of our website, but if you need anything else or have any questions, please feel free to get in touch with our marketing team on 01254 679131.
Thank you in advance for your kind donations, we are so grateful for your support!