At PM+M, we offer a fully integrated approach where we support our clients in all areas of accounting, audit and advisory, cloud accounting, corporate finance, payroll, tax, financial planning and private client work. Through our services, we aim to assist and support our professional connections to the best of our ability. We are delighted to introduce our Court of Protection services, read our latest blog to learn more about what we have to offer.
Introducing our Court of Protection service
At PM+M, our investment proposition, financial planning advice process and Court of Protection advice specialism has enabled us to develop a unique Court of Protection service which is tailored to suit our clients. We aim to meet your requirements and enable a more efficient process for your business whilst offering a caring and holistic planning approach for your clients.
PM+M has developed a specialism within this field and understands the sensitive nature of the work involved. We recognise the breadth of work that the appointed deputy must do for their client, including benefit assessments, managing spending sustainably, managing periodic payments and supporting everyday care needs and issues that materialise. We want to support you in the best way possible to ensure that you can spend your valuable time where it really matters.
We care about managing your clients’ finances in a sustainable manner and we prioritise their safeguarding. Here, we understand the importance of short, medium and long-term planning and will consider client retirement needs. We can work with you for the duration of the court order and continue to offer a client support thereafter if deemed to have capacity to act for themselves.
What will our Court of Protection service offer you and your clients?
- You will work with a dedicated team who will help you meet your reporting requirements, freeing up time to dedicate to your clients.
- We will provide you with annual review meetings and valuations in line with your reporting periods alongside the timely production and submission of a tax return.
- You will have the choice between our proactive in-house discretionary (Managed Portfolio Service), advisory or ESG (Environmental, Social + Corporate Governance) investment offerings.
- We will also assist with cash management to ensure security from a financial services compensation scheme perspective.
- We will offer lifetime cashflow planning to satisfy court order requirements whilst managing wealth in a sustainable manner
Get in touch
We tailor the service to suit the needs, requirements, and processes of your practice. If you would like to understand more about this service for your practice and clients, it would be great to hear from you – please read our brochure or contact James McIntyre, using the button below.