We’re very excited to be able to share the results of our recent client engagement project, in which we asked you to provide your thoughts on our team, services and firm as a whole.
As part of the project, we received some really useful feedback which has allowed us to identify key areas where we can enhance your experience of working with us, improve the quality of our services and guide the development of our team.
We would like to take this opportunity to say a huge thank you to every single client who responded to our survey – we really appreciate your input.
We’re passionate about delivering the best service possible for our clients, whilst focusing on being the best versions of ourselves, the best at what we do and, very importantly, the best at how we do it. It’s rewarding to see that this has been reflected in our client responses.
We saw regular themes and phrases used throughout the project, including:
– personal service
When answering the question “how likely is it that you would recommend PM+M to a friend or colleague?”, clients gave PM+M an average Net Promoter Score1 of +46. With only 10% of brands in the UK with a Net Promoter Score of 40 or more2, we are incredibly proud of this figure and will strive to improve our score even further in the future.
When clients were asked “why would you recommend PM+M?”, we received the below responses:
– PM+M would be a great partner with any business
– PM+M do an excellent job
– PM+M are a company with great values and look to the future
– PM+M are innovative and reliable
Helen Clayton, partner at PM+M said: “We are delighted with the results of PM+M’s client engagement project, and we would like to thank all those who took part and gave us such excellent feedback.”
“Our ambition to be the best North West firm of finance professionals underpins everything that we do, from how we work with our clients, to how we look after our team and interact with our communities, and we are over the moon that this shines and reflects in the feedback which we receive.”
Finally, thank you for your continued support of PM+M. Working collaboratively with you helps us shape who we are, both as individuals and a team, to deliver what we hope is a service that makes us stand out and ultimately, supports us on our journey towards achieving our vision.
If you would like more information on our client engagement project, or if you would like to get in touch with a member of our team, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. The Net Promoter Score is an index ranging from -100 to 100 that measures the willingness of customers to recommend a company’s products or services to others.
2. Study conducted by Bain & Company and MaritzCX who benchmarked the customer experience delivered by more than 190 brands in 15 industries across the UK. For every brand Bain & Company collected at least 50 customer responses, and up to 200, taking the total number of customer responses to 120,000. See: https://www.marketingweek.com/brands-excel-customer-experience-nps/