As one of the leading cloud accounting software systems on the market, Xero is constantly evolving to provide its users with even more features and tools, and ultimately, a better user experience. One of the key ways in which Xero does this is through integrating and partnering with various apps, which support businesses in a range of ways.
In this blog, we’re putting the spotlight on Zigaflow, a fantastic app integration available to Xero users. We will be exploring what Zigaflow can do for you – helping you make the most of your software.
What is Zigaflow?
Zigaflow is a CRM (Customer Relationship Management) software designed to work in line with your business processes. With a strong focus on efficiency, many time-consuming tasks can be automated across sales, business operations and customer service.
There are 3 different subscription plans providing access to different modules including quotations, contract management, order management, purchase orders, stock control and much more.
How does Zigaflow integrate with Xero?
Connecting your Xero account to Zigaflow gives you an incredibly powerful way to run your business, and better serve your customers.
Examples of how the integration between Zigaflow and Xero works include;
– Invoices created in Zigaflow can automatically be pushed into your Xero account
– Customer records in Xero can automatically be created or updated from Zigaflow
– Invoices marked as paid in your Xero bank feed, can automatically update corresponding invoices in Zigaflow
4 key ways Zigaflow can benefit your business
- You have control over how your processes work to mirror how you do business
- You can produce better looking sales quotes and proposals, which align with your brand and can include product images, specification sheets and more
- Other document templates for invoices, order confirmations, purchase orders and more can be fully customised to match your branding.
- You can see exactly what is happening in every area of your business, at a glance
- Detailed reports can give you clear insights on performance across your business allowing you to make informed decisions quickly
- By automating tasks, you can massively reduce the amount of resource required to operate across all departments
- Communication with customers, suppliers and internal team members can be systemised
- Information is easily accessible to everyone who needs it (subject to access rights)
- You can increase your user licences as needed, giving you a platform for growth
- With step-by-step instructions throughout the software, users can get started quickly and easily
- There are no limitations on the number of customers, contacts or products which can be stored in your Zigaflow account.
For more information on integrating Zigaflow and Xero, click here.
Get in touch
Xero has a whole host of apps for a variety of different functions, and we would be delighted to support you getting started.
For advice on Zigaflow, and how this may be beneficial for your business, feel free to get in touch with PM+M partner, Jill Morris, by clicking the button below.