We recently commissioned a short satisfaction survey to our personal tax clients. We had a huge response from the survey and now that the results are in, we are delighted that our clients think we are on the right track!!
96% would rate our service as great or good and 87% of clients felt we provide value for money.
Tax partner Jane Parry said, “The survey results are extremely encouraging and show that the majority of our clients feel our team are providing an excellent service. However we realise that it takes constant effort to achieve and maintain this standard and we aim to take onboard all of the very constructive comments received to provide an even better service in the future.”
We asked clients how they might sum up our service in one short sentence – here are a selection of the replies:
- Approachable – especially for people like myself who have no idea about tax. Things explained in a manner that I can understand
- Efficient approachable and a delight to work with
- Always able to get in touch with the person you need to speak to. Very helpful
- I have great confidence in the service you offer. I have peace of mind and have recommended PM+M to friends
- Helpful, friendly and professional
- Very professional and approachable
- Like the personal touch
- Individual, invaluable and specialist advice for even the smallest of businesses
For more information on our personal tax services, please email email@example.com or call 01254 679131
Employers will need to submit 2012/13 P11ds to HMRC by 6th July 2013.
The rules surrounding employee benefits are complex and it is very easy to miss reporting a benefit –
leading to incorrect P11ds and, possibly even, penalties.
HMRC are increasing their activity in the form of visits to examine employers’ documentation which
supports the treatment of expenses and benefits on P11ds. In particular, an Inspector will ask to see:
· Petty cash vouchers, purchase ledgers and expenses claim forms.
· Mileage records.
· Details of client and or staff entertainment events.
· Where fuel is provided for owner/user vehicles – records of reimbursement of fuel expenses.
· Analysis of directors’ loan accounts
The Inspector will target the documentation as a source of establishing additional tax and national
You need to be sure that your records are robust enough to support your payments of tax free
expenses, claims that no private fuel or private use of vehicles should be charged and that no benefits
arise to employees through client entertaining.
You also need to make sure you have reported all benefits and not omitted any.
If you would like assistance in completing P11d’s, or advice on benefits and expenses issues,
dispensations or PAYE settlement agreements, please contact your usual tax adviser at PM+M or
contact Julie Walsh on 01254 604312, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Our new improved fee protection insurance for 2013/14 covers our costs in supporting you through
PAYE visits by HMRC. If you are interested in fee protection insurance to cover our fees and protect
you from the costs of dealing with such visits, do contact Julie Walsh.