Our approach: practical and straightforward
We specialise in lifetime financial planning,investment and long-term wealth management. Our approach is comprehensive, personal and centred around the following six simple steps. Here’s what you can expect when you meet with us:
- Hello, how can we help you? At our first meeting, which will take place without charge, we’ll establish what you would like us to do and explain how we work. And we’ll give you some indication as to the cost of any work we’ll undertake for you.
- Getting to know you.It’s really important that we understand you and what you want to achieve. We like to gather all the necessary information so we can understand your goals and financial aspirations. No two clients are the same and time spent understanding your situation will help us to find the best solutions for you as an individual.
- Your financial status. Once we have all the information we need, we'll assess it to determine your financial status. It’s not as intimidating as it sounds. Our system is clear and simple and the results can be summarised onto one piece of paper. We’ve found that sometimes just getting all the information together in one place is a big help in giving you some peace of mind.
- Our recommendation. By knowing exactly where you are now and understanding where you want to go, we can help you work out a financial plan that easily gets you from A to B. This is where our experts can really be creative and plan a solution that addresses your individual needs and achieves your financial goals. We’ll take into account investment strategy, your attitude to risk and any taxes that need consideration, so you can feel confident that we’ve covered everything when helping you plan a financial route specific to you.
- Getting started. Once we have agreed on the best financial plan for you, we can start putting it into practice. Whether you’re planning to invest in your child’s education, planning the succession of your business or simply want to build a nest egg for your retirement, the full combination of services that we’ve agreed with you will be included in the costs. We’ll agree on the exact fee with you in advance and there’ll be no hidden costs, so you won’t have any surprises.
- Keeping track. Regular follow up of your financial affairs is essential to help you to achieve your goals. We’ll meet with you, usually on an annual basis, to assess progress and discuss changes or new opportunities. This allows us to make sure your financial plans are on the right track and that we are giving you the best service possible. It is this regular assessment that allows us to successfully work with you long-term in the way that we do. Because of this many of our clients continue to work with us year after year.
PM+M Wealth Management is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and we are compliant with the new Retail Distribution Review (RDR) rules.