MARKETING AND BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
We are a vibrant and dynamic firm of Chartered Accountants and business advisers, with offices in Blackburn, Burnley and Bury, covering East Lancashire, Greater Manchester and beyond. We have ambitious growth plans and our vision is to be the best North West firm of finance professionals.
We are very proud of our culture and team engagement and were recently placed 3rd in the 2016 Accountancy Age Top 10 UK Employers as well as being awarded Investors in People Gold status.
We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic marketing manager to join our team and help us shape the future of PM+M.
You will be responsible for:
· Development and implementation of marketing and business development strategy to meet the firm’s goals.
· The creation, delivery and co-ordination of all marketing activity across all departments.
· Co-ordinating and guiding the partners and managers in effective business development activity and targeting using sales and pipeline management.
· Championing the PM+M brand, ensuring all internal and external marketing activities are on brand and in line with our value proposition.
· Control of marketing budget.
· Responsibility for proposal and pitch production and managing follow-up activity.
· Driving and tracking sales pipeline and opportunity management from within the current client portfolio and new clients, including client data management.
· Managing the firm’s websites, ensuring that they and all internal and external facing collateral are brand compliant and in line with the firm’s strategy.
· Help to build the business profile in the market place and augment successful business relationships.
· Optimise the use of digital marketing channels, including social media and effectively use digital platforms for data collection, sales funnel management and customer engagement.
· Day to day management of an outsourced PR resource including identifying opportunities for wider media coverage.
· Event management, including co-ordinating follow-up activity
Ideally, you will also have;
• Have experience of working within marketing and business development – ideally in the professional services sector.
• Have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Have good organisational skills as well as the ability to take initiative and manage others.
• Have knowledge of recognised software applications both from a general office perspective and specific marketing and social media applications.
Please apply in the first instance by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org